MBA, BBusMan, AFAIM
Craig Somerville is the Managing Director of the Reload Business Group, including Reload Consulting and Reload Media, and has been instrumental in the company’s growth since it first launched in 2006.
Craig offers a unique perspective on running a business in today’s marketplace, putting a strong emphasis on digital innovation, corporate culture, leadership, financials and pricing strategies, business growth and expansion, operations, and delivering solutions that are practical and measurable. With credentials across marketing, economics and management, he has applied his innovative outlook to numerous projects across an extensive range of of industries.
With an MBA ranked within the world’s Top 15, Craig has provided strategic business, innovation and marketing advice to major clients including Subway, Devine Limited, Energex, GSK, Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Queensland Government, Pizza Capers, Super Retail Group, Signet, Queensland Health, and various other small to medium sized businesses.
Craig’s work has seen him recognised by B&T Marketing and on SmartCompany’s list of ‘Future Makers.’ He is a respected voice in the business and digital innovation space, with regular industry speaking engagements, guest university lectures, and involvement in a number of panels including:
- Chairman of the Australian Institute of Management’s “Young Manager Advisory Board” (2012 to present)
- Representative of Australian Young Managers at the Asian Association of Management Organisation’s APAC conference in Macau (2013)
- Member of the University of Queensland’s “Young Alumni Advisory Board” (2014 to present)
- Advisor & Preferred Consultant to both Local Government Association of Queensland’s business improvement program and Queensland Government’s business support programs
- Associate Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management – AFAIM
Outside of the office, Craig enjoys a round of golf or watching the Brisbane Broncos play.